Hilltop Tool Rental
Framing Nailer $139.95
• Optimized power design generates power for
the toughest applications with less air
• Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled
when not in use
• Unique engine design generates power to bury
nails in both standard framing lumber and
engineered lumber with minimal recoil
• Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and
easy depth of drive setting
• 360° adjustable rafter hook allow user to hang
the tool while it's not in operation
• Wear guards protect the tool and increase job-
• Contact trip provides aggressive bite for easier
Tool-free thumb wheel depth setting for quick and easy depth
• Side low-nail indicator window allows user to quickly and easily see
when it is time to re-load
• Overmolded no-mar pad increases visibility and reduces marring on
• Tool-free 360° exhaust channels air and dust away from user
• Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
Operating Pressure 70-120psi Fastener Style 18 gauge staple
Crown Size 1/4" Fastener Length Capacity 1/2" - 1"
Magazine Angle Straight° Magazine Capacity 100
Magazine Bottom Loading Tool-free thumb wheel depth setting
Exhaust 360° Tool Height 8.4"
Textured anti-slip comfort grip Tool Length 9.6"
Tool Weight 2.7lbs Trigger Lock-Off
Firing Mode Sequential Air Inlet 1/4"
Shipping Weight 6.3lbs
16 Gauge 1" - 2" x 1/2"
Medium Crown Stapler